SMath Studio License Agreement
This version was used before September 11, 2023.
- SMath Studio is a graphical mathematical program designed to automate calculations;
- All copyrights to SMath Studio are exclusively owned by its author, Andrey Ivashov (https://smath.com/);
- SMath Studio is free for private use. The capabilities of the program and its scope of application can be expanded by purchasing additional services associated with a personal account;
- The SMath Studio may be freely distributed provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of SMath Studio without written permission from the copyright holder. Only unmodified installer can be redistributed; redistribution of SMath Studio binaries in any other form is not permitted;
- This License Agreement applies to all future updates/new versions of SMath Studio. By agreeing to install updates/new versions of SMath Studio you accept the terms of this Agreement for the relevant updates/new versions of SMath Studio, if upgrade/install of the new version of SMath Studio is not accompanied by any other license agreement;
- Installing and using SMath Studio signifies acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the license;
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove SMath Studio files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE THE PROGRAM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.