Beta (released at 11/22/2020)
Author: Andrey Ivashov
SMath Studio for Windows
Size: 2.31 MB
Installation package for computers running Windows OS.
Downloads: 2587 of 1384789
SMath Studio for Mono
Size: 1.43 MB
Application package to use with Mono runtime.
Downloads: 449 of 302508
- Experimental support of new Document mode implemented;
- Added ability to select Custom Region PlugIn which will be used in Document Mode;
- Scaling mode is saved between sessions now;
- The following auto scaling modes added: page width, content width, full page;
- gf (Gram-force) unit added;
- Picture Region automatically scale drag'n'droped image according to available page width;
- Preview in SMath Viewer menu item added to Tools menu;
- Added support for Regions with custom line breaks;
- Support for page breaks added for Container Regions;
- "Break on pages bounds" menu item added to Text Region (option turned on by default for new documents).
- Better support for broken Worksheet files implemented;
- Hidden exceptions fixed in SMath Viewer applications;
- Rendering of text improved (the same content looks more similar on screen and on print out);
- Multi-threading issues fixed in MathRegion and TextRegion;
- Disable/enable evaluation for Area Region when auto-evaluation disabled fixed.
- DEV: Line breaks is supported now for custom Regions (IRegionWithLineBreaks interface);
- DEV: Added possibility to extend SMath Studio with menu item in File, Edit, Tools or Help drop-down of main menu;
- Code cleanup;