Beta (released at 8/24/2020)
Author: Andrey Ivashov
SMath Studio for Windows
Size: 2.28 MB
Installation package for computers running Windows OS.
Downloads: 1583 of 1384809
SMath Studio for Mono
Size: 1.4 MB
Application package to use with Mono runtime.
Downloads: 294 of 302510
- COUNT and PAGENUM fields improved to allow setting up an offset for the output number;
- Alignment context menu item added to TextRegion;
- TextRegion improved to support changing Line spacing using context menu.
- trunc() function does not accept units in the argument anymore;
- Empty Heder/Footer supported now;
- Basic behaviors of the TextRegion improved (text selections);
- SS-4612 Line wrapping significantly improved in TextRegion;
- Fixed "There is no xml start tag" issue happens when self-closed tag of the Region was included into *.sm(z) file;
- Functionality of the " " (space) key fixed in case when no plug-in for Text Region is available;
- equrep() function supports variables/functions replacements now.
- Support for .Net Core 3.1 implemented (app is still released supporting .Net 2.0 for now);