Beta (released at 3/13/2018)
Author: Andrey Ivashov
SMath Studio for Windows
Size: 2.15 MB
Installation package for computers running Windows OS.
Downloads: 140 of 1384825
SMath Studio for Mono
Size: 1.28 MB
Application package to use with Mono runtime.
Downloads: 63 of 302510
- Support for Shift+Enter keystroke (in addition to Ctrl+Enter) added for equations breaking;
- F11 keystroke handles Step In functionality now;
- Close button added to Debugging/Output panels;
- SS-2322: Ctl+A keystroke enabled into Output window.
- Displayed error occurred on incorrect break/continue usage fixed;
- Rendering of range(..) functions corrected;
- Slow performance of el(..) function in some cases when working with complex numeric expressions fixed;
- Inserting 'i' char after apostrophe symbol or as a first function's name letter fixed;
- SS-3511: Rendering of boolean equal operator improved;
- Result matrix resize symbols made agnostic to fonts available on the machine;
- Symbolic engine error causes evaluation abort fixed;
- Refactoring of the Calculation logic in a separate system thread performed (errors related to manual termination of the evaluation fixed);
- Mouse wheel handling by regions in Pages View mode fixed (it was impossible to use mouse wheel over some parts of the focused region);
- Replacing of function existing on the worksheet with another one using Dynamic Assistance list fixed.
- Errors handling logic reworked;
- Interface translations updated;