Stable (released at 2/17/2018)
Author: Andrey Ivashov
SMath Studio for Windows
Size: 2.14 MB
Installation package for computers running Windows OS.
Downloads: 17260 of 1384810
SMath Studio for Mono
Size: 1.27 MB
Application package to use with Mono runtime.
Downloads: 1611 of 302510
- Double-click on inactive page zone (specific to Pages layout mode) removes it by shifting location of the Region caused inactive zone to appear.
- SS-3502: Region loses focus on click outside of bounds of the page;
- Critical error fixed happened on breaking equation contains unary minus operator;
- Drawing grid on print out starting from second page is fixed;
- Unwanted scrollbar change for large documents when region location significantly changed from the current cursor location fixed;
- Jumping between Regions using Tab/Shift+Tab or Up/Down keyboard buttons fixed when Worksheet zoom differs from 100%;
- Selection of Regions by mouse using selection rectangle improved for Pages layout mode;
- SS-3501: Issues related to cursor visibility on complex Worksheets fixed;
- Incorrect Worksheet cursor location when selecting regions by Ctrl+Click fixed;
- Calculation error happened during definition of the variable/function clears previous value of this variable/function if it is available;
- Switching document layout fixed when worksheet shown in split window mode;
- Critical issue happened on using F8 (multiple rename) inside the equation just opened from file fixed;
- Image FileType plug-in updated to support new Pages view; rendering issues happens when Region contains description on top or at right fixed.
- Performance improved for opening large worksheets from file;
- Interface translations updated;