Beta (released at 11/2/2017)
Author: Andrey Ivashov
SMath Studio for Windows
Size: 2.1 MB
Installation package for computers running Windows OS.
Downloads: 57 of 1384828
SMath Studio for Mono
Size: 1.23 MB
Application package to use with Mono runtime.
Downloads: 29 of 302510
- SS-174 Equations rendering logic rewritten to use vector-based drawing for operators and parenthesis to implement better quality of visualization and printing;
- SS-48 Added ability to configure formatting of every type of the equation entries (font, size, color, etc.). See "Tools" > "Options" > "Equations formatting";
- Variable/function/unit name index uses smaller font size now;
- Silent mode output updated to display current CLR version used to run SMath Studio;
- SS-2434: Loading speed and stability significantly improved;
- Splash screen made movable and can be closed by doubleclick now;
- Added ability to accept Enter button as a selector of suggested value within Dynamic Assistance list if user explicitly did a search within a list using mouse or keyboard.
- SS-3477: Plug-in name restored into Dynamic Assistance tooltip;
- Inserting of a digit right at start of the unit, function name or parenthesis do not leads to incorrect unit or function name anymore;
- Note about required application restart removed from Options dialog;
- Save to EXE using full version of SMath Viewer (using unique activation code) restored.
- SMath Studio switched to use .Net 4.0 when it is available;
- Text colors and sizes related refactoring;
- Interface translations updated.